The following activities are undertaken by Foundation.
- Free tutions. Subjects: Hindi, Kannada and Sanskrit.
- Recording Books for Visually Impaired Students.
- Arranging scribes for Divyang students.
- A mini library is established in Suraksha Kuteera.
- Volunteer of Help The Blind Foundation- An Organisation that provides scholorship for Visually Impaired Degree Students.
- Free coaching for Hindi Exams Conducted by Dakshin Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha.
- Membership and free coaching for Kannada exams conducted by Kannada Sahitya Parishat.
- Teaching Bhagavadgita and preparing students for Bhagavadgita exams conducted by Meera Manasa Mahila Mandira, Mysuru.